WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Clapham Junction BID’, ‘The Junction’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ would refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Clapham Junction Business Improvement District (BID) Ltd
16 West Barnes Lane
London SW20 0BU
The company registration number is 11847063. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
THE JUNCTION BID LOYALTY LEAGUE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Membership of The Junction Loyalty League scheme:
2. The Loyalty League is only available to residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years old or older. Only one membership per person/email address is permitted. Membership is not open to companies, partnerships, unincorporated associations or similar entities.
3. Membership of the Loyalty League is personal to you. You may not share or transfer your Loyalty League points to another person, although your friends and family can of course apply to set up their own Loyalty League membership.
4. The Loyalty League uses the data you provided when registering for the Junction App. You can change any of your registered details within the app. Alternatively, you can contact Customer Services by telephone on 07966 555 857 between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday. It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your details. Please note that any changes are for your Loyalty League and Junction App details only.
6. Your account will remain active if you use the App at least once in any rolling 12 month period. If you fail to use the Junction App within this period your points balance will be forfeited. Checking your balance on the Loyalty League does not constitute as using your account.
7. You must download The Junction App to join the Loyalty League. As soon as you have The Junction App on your device you can start using it to collect points by scanning QR codes in the outlets you visit.
8. You can collect 1 loyalty scan per participating venue in any 24 hour period. Multiple scans in the same venue within a 24 hour period will be counted as 1 point.
9. Points earned will be applied to your account at the end of each day and will show in your account 24 hours later.
10. Loyalty League points total is taken from the 1st of each month to the last day of the month. Points cannot be rolled over to the following month. At the end of each month the points total is reset to zero and starts again.
10. If your QR scan is not approved for any reason, then any points earned on your Loyalty card will be forfeited.
11. The name displayed in the Loyalty League as your identifier will be created by using some of your email address given when you downloaded the app. Identifier will include all characters before the @ character of your email address.
12. Loyalty League players must be 18 or older.
13. You will receive 1 Loyalty League point for every scan. This is limited to 1 scan per participating venue per 24 hour period. Scans must be made during opening hours of the participating venue.
13. To collect points you must scan the QR code in store and follow the instructions on your phone. You cannot take a photo of the QR code and scan it later away from the venue. If you do not have your phone with the app with you, then you will not be able to claim your points.
14 From time to time, we may run special promotions and award additional points. We reserve the right to limit how many promotional points can be awarded to any one account.
15. On the final day of each month the players with the most scans that month, who occupy the top 10 positions on the Loyalty League, will be awarded a £20 Voucher which can be redeemed at local participating venues. The list of venues where the voucher can be redeemed can be found on our website at www.visitclaphamjunction.com/terms-conditions
16. Your points balance will not be updated immediately when you scan a code. Points will be added to your account within 24 hours.
Data protection and privacy
18. We may close an account which has not been used in any rolling 12 month period.
19. We may also immediately suspend or terminate the rights of a Loyalty League player and close the account if we reasonably believe that you have acted in a manner not permitted by these terms and conditions; or if you engage in (or we reasonably suspect you of engaging in) any theft from, or misconduct in connection with us. If you supply false or misleading information to us or we discover that you are not eligible to be a member of the Loyalty League; or for any other reason we see fit.
20. You can also close your account at any time by notifying us in writing by email. If an account is closed for any reason, all points accrued from that account are lost.
21. We may cancel, withdraw or alter the program, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Loyalty League terms, at any time. For the most up to date terms and conditions, please visit www.visitclaphamjunction.com/terms-conditions
22. The Junction BID shall not be liable for any default resulting directly or indirectly from any cause beyond our control, including but not limited to, failure of network services and failure of data processing systems. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions or warranties implied by law, statue or otherwise are expressly excluded.
23. Our responsibilities with respect of the Loyalty League are as set out in these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales unless you live in Scotland, in which case they are subject to Scottish law.